Diploma in Supervision
The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy’s Ethical Framework (2018) defines supervision as "a specialised form of mentoring provided for practitioners responsible for undertaking challenging work with people. Supervision is provided to ensure standards, enhance quality, advance learning, stimulate creativity, and support the sustainability and resilience of the work being undertaken."
The Clervaux Exchange
Venue: The Clervaux Terrace, Jarrow, NE32 5UP
1 -1 Supervision appointments available either face to face; telephone call or via zoom; £40 per 50 minute appointment (student discounts £25). Ring Jill on 07900457894 or email email@example.com
We also offer Supervision training courses:
- 2021 options ...
- Dates: Monday 10th May; Monday 14th June; Monday 12th July and Monday 16th August inclusive
- Cost: £500 (£100 non refundable deposit to secure your place then £100 x 4 months)
- Times: 6pm - 8pm
- End of programme: October 2021 (September and October is completion of assignments and accruing supervisee hours = 6 month course in total)
- This will be delivered Remotely via zoom
- Ring Jill on 07900 457 894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org